cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dashboard request

2 posters

Go down

Dashboard request Empty Re: Dashboard request

Post by RamboNTanga Mon Dec 16, 2019 5:53 pm

Awesome! Smile

I am eager to give it a try as soon as it is available.

RamboNTanga
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by cFos Support Mon Dec 16, 2019 11:01 am

We'll keep an eye on this issue, since we're working on dialogues right now.

There will be something similar.
cFos Support
cFos Support
cFos Admin
cFos Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by RamboNTanga Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:47 pm

Hello,

Yes, a web application that could show telemetry and information regarding traffic shaping and current connections information. Even allow to ping/traceroute ips of current/desired connections.

Usage graphs, percentages, etc.

Regards

RamboNTanga
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by cFos Support Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:13 am

Where exactly would you expect such a "dashboard"?

Within the Browser?

cFos Support
cFos Support
cFos Admin
cFos Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 176

Back to top Go down

Dashboard request Empty Dashboard request

Post by RamboNTanga Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:27 pm

Hi guys.

I have been using cFosSpeed for years now and also have many licenses for my systems and my family's.

I personally take great advantage of the software as I multitask very much with multiple monitors, probably one with video/stream/netflix/etc and another one where I am doing something else. I also play online games and also tend to have a stream open on the second monitor.

The thing is that lately I have been having an issue with my online games and started to troubleshoot my connection in various ways and that got me thinking of how awesome would be if cFosSpeed could generate a realtime dashboard with current system's connections. For example, some reports that are already available but to unify them into one comprehensive page ie. data usage. Additionally, be able to visualize the route of packages, ping, jitter statistics related to a specific connection we select from the unified dashboard (Current connections site).

An example that comes to my mind is a main dashboard page that includes current connection usage (Mbps upload/download) like the one already implemented under the skin.html (if I recall correctly), with current active connections, information of the current adapter, data traffic/usage, etc and all of this useful information bundled into a beautiful comprehensive dashboard. And extend functionality by allowing to target one connection and provide a bunch of useful info about it, as I mentioned before.

This could be an awesome addition to the software and very useful too to have on a second/third monitor.

Hope you guys like the idea

RamboNTanga
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down