cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any paper or document to check Fiber performance with cFosSpeed?

Go down

Any paper or document to check Fiber performance with cFosSpeed? Empty Re: Any paper or document to check Fiber performance with cFosSpeed?

Post by RamboNTanga on Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:37 pm

Yes,
So basically on fiber connections I never got a successful calibration by the software itself, I contacted your support and after changing the bounce count and txspeed values calibration went to 100%.
This generated many questions regarding if the software would provide benefits on this type of connection. And even if this manual calibration would have any sort of adverse impact on the program itself.

I could help with any sort of testing if you guys would like, to help you develop any feature or elaborate such document.

RamboNTanga
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 33

Back to top Go down

Any paper or document to check Fiber performance with cFosSpeed? Empty Re: Any paper or document to check Fiber performance with cFosSpeed?

Post by cFos Support on Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:24 am

Hi,
as we do not have any fiber connection here we can't give you any detailed hints.
May be it helps when you give us more details concerning your issue.

Do you have specific questions?
cFos Support
cFos Support
cFos Admin
cFos Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 158

Back to top Go down

Post by cFos Support on Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:30 am

thanks for the hint. We will forward it to our developers.
cFos Support
cFos Support
cFos Admin
cFos Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamboNTanga on Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:26 pm

cFos Support wrote:Unfortunately there is no special documentation on fiber connections.
In general cFosSpeed works with any kind of connection as long as pings to the Internet and answers to pings are allowed.
It would be interesting to analyze the numbers on Fiber connections, as naturally timings are greatly reduced.

RamboNTanga
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by cFos Support on Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:07 am

Unfortunately there is no special documentation on fiber connections.
In general cFosSpeed works with any kind of connection as long as pings to the Internet and answers to pings are allowed.
cFos Support
cFos Support
cFos Admin
cFos Admin

Back to top Go down

Any paper or document to check Fiber performance with cFosSpeed? Empty Any paper or document to check Fiber performance with cFosSpeed?

Post by RamboNTanga on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:20 pm

Hello,
As I asked on the title, I wanted to learn about cFosSpeed performance on Fiber connections. Do cFos has any document or paper related to this topic?

Regards

RamboNTanga
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum