cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traffic Analysis Insight skin not showing connection graph on latest builds 11.11.2502

2 posters

Go down

Traffic Analysis Insight skin not showing connection graph on latest builds 11.11.2502 Empty Re: Traffic Analysis Insight skin not showing connection graph on latest builds 11.11.2502

Post by nameman Thu Mar 25, 2021 5:31 pm

Hello everyone
I have the same problem with the Skin Traffic Analysis and without any Windows upgrade.

If reinstall Cfosspeed returns all normal but after a few days, here's the problem again.
I thought that with the last update of cfosspeed from version 10 to version 11 the problem was solved as the skin worked properly for more than two months, but instead reciprocated. If you reinstall only the skin the problem does not resolve. I have to reinstall Cfosspeed and the ski runs regularly for a few days.
It is evident that there is a problem and does not depend on the Windows update.

nameman
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

RamboNTanga likes this post

Back to top Go down

Traffic Analysis Insight skin not showing connection graph on latest builds 11.11.2502 Empty Traffic Analysis Insight skin not showing connection graph on latest builds 11.11.2502

Post by RamboNTanga Thu Mar 25, 2021 3:55 pm

The skin is not displaying the connection graph on the Traffic Analysis Insight skin

RamboNTanga
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Back to top Go down