cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why speed tests differ so much between cFos and everywhere else?

2 posters

Go down

Why speed tests differ so much between cFos and everywhere else? Empty Re: Why speed tests differ so much between cFos and everywhere else?

Post by elopez17 Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:18 pm

D1mar0n I have the same issue I didn't notice until recently when CfoSpeed went silent, believing programmers stop updating I uninstall the program and was surprised how fast it went. I wanted to make sure this was not an error try it again with the same results. It could be for me that Windows 11 is not well compatible with this program. I would not abandon it but I will not use it until I see some changes.

elopez17
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

Back to top Go down

Why speed tests differ so much between cFos and everywhere else? Empty Re: Why speed tests differ so much between cFos and everywhere else?

Post by D1mar0n Fri Oct 22, 2021 1:58 pm

It was exactly the same for me! The real speed is 950/950 Mbps, and in the cFosSpeed ​​test it shows how about yours. In addition, the speed of the Internet when connected via a cable drops by about 30%! I tried it on 3 more PCs that my family has, but everywhere it is the same ... In the end, I completely uninstalled the program.

D1mar0n
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

elopez17 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Why speed tests differ so much between cFos and everywhere else? Empty Why speed tests differ so much between cFos and everywhere else?

Post by carlosmg2 Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:18 pm

I have 1Gbps ethernet connection.
In tests I usually get ~900 Mbps

Why speed tests differ so much between cFos and everywhere else? AVKRT2V

but in cFos test i get ~40 Mbps

Why speed tests differ so much between cFos and everywhere else? JGTvTfd

Why?

carlosmg2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down