Connections window (Traffic Shaping) in cfosspeed options

Go down

Connections window (Traffic Shaping) in cfosspeed options Empty Re: Connections window (Traffic Shaping) in cfosspeed options

Post by Joe_X on Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:12 pm

It wont work, after i edit and save the global.ini with cleaned unused connections in that section they are coming back to the list again and again i wonder from where cfosspeed is taking those lists, theres none of them in deep windows registry - only one network card which is used, maybe from some system files? i fixed it temporary by editing one of the files in "pub" folder, adapterinfo.js /preferences.js but after that i got a clear list and no active network card in cfosspeed preferences but shaping is working, crazy stuff Smile

Joe_X
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Connections window (Traffic Shaping) in cfosspeed options Empty Re: Connections window (Traffic Shaping) in cfosspeed options

Post by cFos Martin on Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:21 pm

Yes you can clean it by opening c:\programdata\cfos\cfosspeed\global.ini and clean all unused connections from the [lan connections] section.
cFos Martin
cFos Martin
cFos Moderator
cFos Moderator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Connections window (Traffic Shaping) in cfosspeed options Empty Connections window (Traffic Shaping) in cfosspeed options

Post by Joe_X on Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:50 pm

Hello,

i like to keep things clean and i love cfos but im wondering from a long time that is there any chance to clear the traffic shaping window in cfosspeed options from non used network devices clones? it's a mess there but cannot clean it, in windows 8.1 registry is only one device without any number
Connections window (Traffic Shaping) in cfosspeed options Ynm32
Latest beta of cfosspeed, reinstall wont help

Joe_X
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum