cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auto-Show/Auto-Hide Working Incorrectly

2 posters

Go down

Auto-Show/Auto-Hide Working Incorrectly Empty Re: Auto-Show/Auto-Hide Working Incorrectly

Post by KH2019 Fri May 10, 2019 5:43 pm

One more thing: The login for the WiFi has to be done through a browser. That is the only other thing, that might be out of the ordinary, I can see at the moment.

BTW, I've been happily using cFos Speed since 2006 with a cable modem, until recently. Anyway, I thank you for looking into this issue and for all your good work on this product over the years.

KH2019
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Back to top Go down

Auto-Show/Auto-Hide Working Incorrectly Empty Re: Auto-Show/Auto-Hide Working Incorrectly

Post by cFos Support Fri May 10, 2019 9:22 am

If no route is available, no status window will be displayed.
That's why it disappears in case the wifi connection ist broken.
cFos Support
cFos Support
cFos Admin
cFos Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 176

Back to top Go down

Post by KH2019 Wed May 08, 2019 5:06 pm

I frequently get disconnected from the WiFi network and have to login again. The WiFi I'm using is currently working, but the tray icon is incorrectly showing no internet access. This is with Windows 10, so it may be in part a Windows issue too.

KH2019
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by cFos Support Wed May 08, 2019 3:59 pm

We can not reproduce this behavior.
Can you give us more details?
May be describing a certain use case?
cFos Support
cFos Support
cFos Admin
cFos Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KH2019 Tue May 07, 2019 9:25 am

I'm using 10.50.2338.

KH2019
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by cFos Support Tue May 07, 2019 9:22 am

Which cFosSpeed version do you use?
cFos Support
cFos Support
cFos Admin
cFos Admin

Back to top Go down

Auto-Show/Auto-Hide Working Incorrectly Empty Auto-Show/Auto-Hide Working Incorrectly

Post by KH2019 Sat May 04, 2019 7:46 pm

In the Windows Settings section, I have Auto-Show/Auto-Hide selected, as well as Always on Top, if that bit of additional information is any help. All other settings in this section are either not selected or off. Auto-Show not always working is the main issue, though, turning off Auto-Show/Auto-Hide, in an attempt to always have the window showing, isn't working right either, as it is Auto-Hiding the window.

I am using a very unreliable WiFi connection, currently, and this may be a part of the problem.

KH2019
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down