cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cFosSpeed Beta 10.51.2354 issues I have found

Go down

cFosSpeed Beta 10.51.2354 issues I have found Empty Re: cFosSpeed Beta 10.51.2354 issues I have found

Post by RamboNTanga Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:26 pm

6. This one I am not sure about if related to beta. But when I am performing high-speed data transfers for example in a local network and try to access a link by right-clicking for example the widget > opstions > settings. The program will not respond until the transfer is completed.

Is this an expected behavior?

RamboNTanga
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Back to top Go down

cFosSpeed Beta 10.51.2354 issues I have found Empty cFosSpeed Beta 10.51.2354 issues I have found

Post by RamboNTanga Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:33 am

Hello everyone.

I have been using the beta versions of cFosSpeed and I have found many things got broken and I wanted to report them in case it was just me.

1. First thing is that now I am not able to manually add a program for example modernwarfare.exe
  2. In the current connections page I am not allowed to set custom priorities for any application as the priorities bar appears to be an image and I can drag to set priority. Also in this very window Cancel and Ok buttons don't do anything.
  3. In the adapter info page the first table showing the stats appear to be in just one line and so in other to view all the stats you have to scroll right.
  4. In the priority.htm page the buttons in the bottom appear to be hidden and you can only come to see them when you resize the window.
  5. The skin.htm page does not seem to work anymore Sad

Are these issue only related to me? Or everyone else have them?

Regards

RamboNTanga
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 37

Back to top Go down