cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[LÖSUNG] - msedgewebview2.exe-Problem beim Aufruf von "Einstellungen"

Go down

[LÖSUNG] - msedgewebview2.exe-Problem beim Aufruf von "Einstellungen" Empty Re: [LÖSUNG] - msedgewebview2.exe-Problem beim Aufruf von "Einstellungen"

Post by mtjmohr Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:13 pm

Ergänzung:

Auch die Version 1.0.622.22 der "webview2loader.dll" funktioniert.

mtjmohr
cFos Junior
cFos Junior

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

Back to top Go down

[LÖSUNG] - msedgewebview2.exe-Problem beim Aufruf von "Einstellungen" Empty Lösung

Post by mtjmohr Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:58 pm

Gut.

Es liegt an der cFos-seitig verwendeten Version von "webview2loader.dll". Ein Austausch dieser Datei durch diejenige Version, die Microsoft im Office-16-Paket (Dateidatum: 30.10.2020, Produktversion 0.9.622.11, Pfade ...

C : \ program files (x86) \ microsoft office \ root \ office16 \
C : \ program files \ microsoft office \ root \ office16 \

...) mitliefert, *beseitigt das von mir beschriebene Problem*.

Wer das Office-Paket nicht hat, aber z. B. den TeamViewer nutzt, kann auch dessen Version 0.9.579.0, Dateidatum 19.10.2020, Pfad ...

C : \ Program Files (x86) \ TeamViewer \

... nutzen.

Die cFosSpeed-Version trägt ebenfalls die Versionsnummer 0.9.579.0, stammt aber vom 16.07.2020 (ggf. hat TeamViewer hier eine eigene Compilation vom genannten Datum verwendet).

Eine andere "vernünftige" Bezugsquelle, ggf. auch neuerer Versionen, findet man hier:

hatetepeess://wewewe.nuget.org/packages/Microsoft.Web.WebView2 (bitte statt "wewewe" natürlich "www" schreiben)

HTH

mtjmohr
cFos Junior
cFos Junior

Back to top Go down

[LÖSUNG] - msedgewebview2.exe-Problem beim Aufruf von "Einstellungen" Empty Re: [LÖSUNG] - msedgewebview2.exe-Problem beim Aufruf von "Einstellungen"

Post by mtjmohr Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:52 pm

Soll ich die 5 Screenshots in ein noch zu benennendes Upload-Verzeichnis zum besseren Verständnis hochladen?

mtjmohr
cFos Junior
cFos Junior

Back to top Go down

[LÖSUNG] - msedgewebview2.exe-Problem beim Aufruf von "Einstellungen" Empty [LÖSUNG] - msedgewebview2.exe-Problem beim Aufruf von "Einstellungen"

Post by mtjmohr Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:49 am

This refers to version 11.06 and 11.07 available for public download.

My primary browser is Mozilla Firefox, always the latest version, on Windows 10. When I open any information window through the "burger" on the cFosSpeed default skin by left-clicking it with the mouse, Firefox is opened as many times that I want with a new instance, respectively, and I can play with the navigation elements and everything is fine.

Right-clicking with the mouse within the default skin immediately opens a new window in a possible 800 vs 600 pixels size without any border order right-side "x" to close it again: the navigation is shown completely, but the window is not resizeable. Going to "Aktuelle Verbindungen" and changing to the extended view results in making the window even smaller and the unresizeability persists.

Whatever I do with my left mouse key within the default skin (I have not yet tried others) is alright - a respectively new window is opened within Firefox and the navigation is fully usable, the results are fully viewable. My right mouse key delivers no new windows. While this is active, right-clicking in the cFosSpeed icon in the tray menu leads me into the same opened "alien" window.

A process analysing such as Task Manager, SysInternals' Process Explorer, or Process Hacker, all in their latest editions, show 5 instances of "msedgewebview2.exe" and one instance of "c" as tree of "cFosSpeed 11.07 (6)". When I kill the "msedgewebview2.exe" instances, only the "c" instance remains, not killable, and the "cFosSpeed 11.07" main instances gets renamed to "c" all of a sudden. At this stage, I can kill the main proess "c", and cFosSpeed is completely gone.

Additionally, I want to draw your attention to the following thread:

hatetepeess://github.com/MicrosoftEdge/WebView2Feedback/issues/423

My Edge is the latest version of the "86. branch" and has been even before I encountered this problem.

The mentioned "alien" windows remains on top like a modal window, but switching (arbitrary) tabs on Firefox brings it to the background.

I have prepared extensive screenshot documentation for this all, but cannot upload it.

Can you please take a look into this?

P. S.: My mouse keys are not redefined or taken over by any other process.

Last edited by mtjmohr on Tue Nov 10, 2020 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

mtjmohr
cFos Junior
cFos Junior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down