cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb

2 posters

Go down

With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb Empty Re: With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb

Post by D1mar0n Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:17 pm

fesg wrote:Hello.

I just installed now 600/600 symmetrical fiber...
This is a very old and common problem. On my previous PC with an Intel Xeon 2.8 MHz CPU, the speed from the provider was 1 Gb / 1Gb. After installing cFosSpeed, the speed dropped by 2 times! I contacted the support service and am still waiting for an answer ... 7 months have passed ))

D1mar0n
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Back to top Go down

With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb Empty Re: With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb

Post by Contor Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:06 pm

Hello,

Please run the Task Manager during the speed test and observe the CPU load.
If you look here in the forum, there are already posts where certain AMD CPU's CPU utilization under full network load increases to 100% and thus the CPU is "overloaded".

mfg, Contor
Contor
Contor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 100

Back to top Go down

With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb Empty With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb

Post by fesg Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:59 am

Hello.

I just installed now 600/600 symmetrical fiber.

Previously, with another operator, I had 500 Mb download and 50 Mb upload. In any test the maximum of those 500/50 came out. All Ok. Therefore, with Cfos, which had already been installed and licensed for almost three years, I never had any problems; but I also never had to measure an upload speed greater than 50 Mb, which was the maximum I had. Now they are 600/600 symmetrical with optical fiber.

With Cfosspeed installed, the download speed is 600 Mb and the upload speed stops at 150 Mb, exceeds it until it reaches about 200 Mb and immediately drops and remains constant at those 150 Mb.

If I uninstall Cfosspeed, the download speed is 600 Mb and the upload speed is 600 Mb. What happen?
I understand that it is clear that the problem lies in the program. I have followed the steps indicated; I have calibrated the line, done the cfos speed test, etc. I have also downloaded large files from the internet and also uploaded them; other smaller ones, emails, etc. After two days using the PC nothing has improved and it is exactly the same.

Does the program not work for these speeds or is there something misconfigured?

Thanks.

fesg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down