cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proposal for auto block option

Go down

Proposal for auto block option Empty Proposal for auto block option

Post by Hypnotic Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:09 am

Introduction - i thing this little addition can be verry useful and irreplaceable function in future for everybody .

The idea and how it should works :
1.We can have ability to add and remove rule for app if you want this app to have dedicate all network traffic you have ( not only to prioritize it ) / create dedicated network machine if you wish for one app example - let's say i want to play a game ( or start file sharing app in the network , or minng software .. ) and this game shouldn't be disturbed by any possible network way , all services and apps should be in blocking mode until dedicated game closed ( if im not wrong Windows have some processes who are critical to stay connected and cannot stopp them connection so they will be an exception ) by any process in my computer and of course this function should work only when i start the dedicated app
2. and this option can be worked side by side with the priority section ( in priority programs right to the option for priority level we can have the option to enable / disable this app to be in dedicated status ) so in some point i can have ability to add any app with low/hight priority to work with this dedicated game .

My fingers are crossed at least someone responsible to read this thank you   cheers  sunny  ...

Hypnotic
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 2

D1mar0n likes this post

Back to top Go down