cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v11.06 BSOD - system thread exception not handled

+4
metalspider
El Narizon
MichaW
tin_yeuk
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

v11.06 BSOD - system thread exception not handled - Page 2 Empty Re: v11.06 BSOD - system thread exception not handled

Post by tin_yeuk Tue Nov 03, 2020 9:41 am

scapegoat wrote:I have had the same today when uploading a large video file to Vimeo - happened three times. If I just install an old version over the top will that replace it or do I need to do anything else?

Hi, I suggest you completely remove the new version first then install back the old version. Usually only new version installation is backward compatible, i.e. new version usually automatically update setting files or other stuff to the new version, but not the other way round. So it is pretty safe to install new version over the old version but not the other way round.

tin_yeuk
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

Back to top Go down

v11.06 BSOD - system thread exception not handled - Page 2 Empty Re: v11.06 BSOD - system thread exception not handled

Post by scapegoat Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:44 pm

I have had the same today when uploading a large video file to Vimeo - happened three times. If I just install an old version over the top will that replace it or do I need to do anything else?

scapegoat

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaW Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:22 am

Same here when using qBittorrent v4.3.0.1 x64. This was also the case with the various betas of the last months. Change back to the 11.04.2440 and everything is fine

Glück auf!

MichaW
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by tin_yeuk Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:29 pm

DjBenny wrote:Hi. Please Help Me. I Got BSOD From cFosSpeed Only When I`m Using uTorrent.. I Tried Everything But Still I Got BSOD And Then I Thought Lets Try Uninstall cFosSpeed, And I Waited 1 Week Nothing Happend No BSOD. And With The Latest Stable Version With Alot Of Changes I Thought That Will Be Fixed But No Sad Please Help Me Fix This Coz I Can`t Live Without cFosSpeed, I Can`t Use My Internet Without cFosSpeed I Love It Soooo Much... Please.. Remember BSOD Happens Only When Im Downloading From uTorrent.. (I Tried Different Torrents Its Same Thing) Please Fix This Problem. Thanks Alot And God Bless You All Wink

I thought the same as well, uninstalled it and waited for a stable version. But I guess it hasn't got fixed.

I would highly suggest cFosSpeed staffs/developers to test on heavy traffic, rather than just testing on small/light browsing traffic. Heavy traffic testing will test how robust your software is. And also that would be the best use case of cFosSpeed, i.e. heavily uploading but browsing at the same time! I think most users who paid for this software are heavy traffic users, and that's the reason purchased this product.

tin_yeuk
Newbies
Newbies

El Narizon likes this post

Back to top Go down

v11.06 BSOD - system thread exception not handled - Page 2 Empty BSOD On Torrenting

Post by DjBenny Sun Nov 01, 2020 10:39 am

Hi. Please Help Me. I Got BSOD From cFosSpeed Only When I`m Using uTorrent.. I Tried Everything But Still I Got BSOD And Then I Thought Lets Try Uninstall cFosSpeed, And I Waited 1 Week Nothing Happend No BSOD. And With The Latest Stable Version With Alot Of Changes I Thought That Will Be Fixed But No Sad Please Help Me Fix This Coz I Can`t Live Without cFosSpeed, I Can`t Use My Internet Without cFosSpeed I Love It Soooo Much... Please.. Remember BSOD Happens Only When Im Downloading From uTorrent.. (I Tried Different Torrents Its Same Thing) Please Fix This Problem. Thanks Alot And God Bless You All Wink

DjBenny

Back to top Go down

v11.06 BSOD - system thread exception not handled - Page 2 Empty v11.06 BSOD - system thread exception not handled

Post by tin_yeuk Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:28 am

Just to let you know, I'm getting this BSOD a few minutes after installing this version. I have uploaded 2 memory dumps to the site, small + full dump.

I was running Bit Torrent at that time. I think there is some threading issues when network becomes very busy.

tin_yeuk
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2