cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Verbrauchsgrafik nicht mehr vorhanden nach Neuinstallation von cFosSpeed 11.06

Go down

Verbrauchsgrafik nicht mehr vorhanden nach Neuinstallation von cFosSpeed 11.06 Empty Verbrauchsgrafik nicht mehr vorhanden nach Neuinstallation von cFosSpeed 11.06

Post by mtjmohr Sun Nov 08, 2020 5:07 pm

My base installation was cFosSpeed version 11.04 some three weeks ago. Everything worked nicely, and I tested all functionality incl. spd.exe on the console level.

Then I updated to version 11.06. Everything fine for the moment. But ever since the simultaneous installation of cFosPNet version 5.02, things have changed:

1. Sometimes the cFosSpeed-internal "web server" on port 1487 cannot be found any more when trying to invoke it by clicking on the "burger" symbol.
2. Sometimes even the cFosPNet localhost (port 8000 and for SSL on port 4444) is not found when trying to open cFosPNet separately.

I thought maybe something might have gone wrong with the installation of cFosSpeed, so I reinstalled it uninstalling - as the program suggests - version 11.06 and replaced it with the same version 11.06. Since then, all my old (last month's) Verbrauchsgrafiken are not longer displayed (I am not sure whether they have been deleted with the uninstalling process, looking for their persistence to me only makes sense when I know how to redisplay them).

So all in all, there are three issues now I would like the developers of cFosSpeed and cFosPNet to tackle.

The first two phenomena seem to happen at random or under circumstances I cannot define more minutely - all the mentioned ports are open, meaning not concurrently combatted for by another application.

The latter-mentioned issue with possibly a loss of data when uninstalling cFosSpeed for the sake of a new installation is something I can reproduce having done and been able to confirm so twice.

Would you please take a look into these issues?

Thank you very much.

mtjmohr
cFos Junior
cFos Junior

Anzahl der Beiträge : 65

Back to top Go down