cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Periodic freezes with a 1 gigabit fibre connection

2 posters

Go down

Periodic freezes with a 1 gigabit fibre connection Empty Re: Periodic freezes with a 1 gigabit fibre connection

Post by tin_yeuk Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:42 am

elopez17 wrote:Checking the program I deleted and run without it, I discover using Internet Download Manager (IDM) if you download 1 single request there is no issue but if there are multiple requests it crashes, also fond it is not a problem with cFosSpeed is Windows. I posted in Windows feedback this issue Smile

Did you try beta 11.11 build 2500 or above? It has introduced a new setting "worker_threads" where you can tweak the number of worker threads.

tin_yeuk
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 30

Back to top Go down

Periodic freezes with a 1 gigabit fibre connection Empty Re: Periodic freezes with a 1 gigabit fibre connection

Post by elopez17 Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:00 pm

Checking the program I deleted and run without it, I discover using Internet Download Manager (IDM) if you download 1 single request there is no issue but if there are multiple requests it crashes, also fond it is not a problem with cFosSpeed is Windows. I posted in Windows feedback this issue Smile

elopez17
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

Back to top Go down

Periodic freezes with a 1 gigabit fibre connection Empty Periodic freezes with a 1 gigabit fibre connection

Post by elopez17 Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:26 pm

New Windows 10 builds 21322 has cfos Periodic freezes with a 1-gigabit fiber connection Crying or Very sad

elopez17
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down