cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb

5 posters

Go down

With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb Empty Re: With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb

Post by hyperdyne Tue Jul 25, 2023 7:54 am

considering how ultra spercific that number is and the fact that i know cfos is used on SEVERAL back end mega upload download servers, then your problem is ONLY that your router is limited to 150mb in the design or configuration.

hyperdyne
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Back to top Go down

With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb Empty Re: With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb

Post by AndersT Thu May 11, 2023 5:45 pm

I have completely turned off the Traffic Shaping functionality in this software... I only use it for the visual representation of speed with the Aquarium Numerical skin.. there have not been any update in the last 6 months... its still in an old beta... devs have absolutely ZERO communication with its customers

AndersT
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by D1mar0n Thu Dec 08, 2022 6:56 am

jorgefrjoel wrote:We'll see if there's any feedback from support, as it's been an issue that's been around for too long and most calls today are all FTTH. bounce
I removed this program altogether along with "msedgewebview2" (whose 6 processes are always autostarted and can be seen in the task manager) and now I'm enjoying the internet from my ISP (1GB symmetrical). With this program, I could not work normally on any of the 4 PCs - everywhere there was a drop in speed. The support service does not work at all and does not respond to calls to it. Unfortunately, this program was caught by the "new versions virus", the more they updated it, the worse it became ... With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb 1f61c

D1mar0n
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 8

Back to top Go down

Post by jorgefrjoel Sun Oct 09, 2022 3:38 pm

We'll see if there's any feedback from support, as it's been an issue that's been around for too long and most calls today are all FTTH. bounce

D1mar0n wrote:
jorgefrjoel wrote:With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb 1f449 https://cfos.forumieren.de/t260-cfosspeed-v1105-build-2456

It's an old topic and they never paid attention to it. It is better to forget the program.

Unfortunately, further updates of the program by developers only lead to performance problems. I have not uninstalled the program yet, but I have it completely disabled (including in the adapter properties). I'll wait a couple more new beta versions and if nothing changes, then I'll delete it once and for all. Not only does it not work properly, but it now uses Microsoft Edge Webview2, which starts up accordingly with the system and many of its processes run in the background. The further, the worse and worse. And worst of all, they absolutely do not want to listen to the wishes and opinions of their users ... Sad
jorgefrjoel
jorgefrjoel
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by D1mar0n Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:41 pm

jorgefrjoel wrote:With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb 1f449 https://cfos.forumieren.de/t260-cfosspeed-v1105-build-2456

It's an old topic and they never paid attention to it. It is better to forget the program.

Unfortunately, further updates of the program by developers only lead to performance problems. I have not uninstalled the program yet, but I have it completely disabled (including in the adapter properties). I'll wait a couple more new beta versions and if nothing changes, then I'll delete it once and for all. Not only does it not work properly, but it now uses Microsoft Edge Webview2, which starts up accordingly with the system and many of its processes run in the background. The further, the worse and worse. And worst of all, they absolutely do not want to listen to the wishes and opinions of their users ... Sad

D1mar0n
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Post by jorgefrjoel Sun Oct 09, 2022 1:18 pm

With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb 1f449 https://cfos.forumieren.de/t260-cfosspeed-v1105-build-2456

jorgefrjoel
jorgefrjoel
Newbies
Newbies

D1mar0n likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by fesg Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:52 pm

Hi.

It is clear that this problem must be known by the authors of the program and they do not know how to solve it. This program may have problems "or be useless" when speeds start to matter.
The processor is intel core i7. In another computer with cfos installed, and the same processor, there is no problem, and the speed is the maximum 600/600; but on the PC I really care about, it has drops in upload speed of even 90 Mb/sec (almost 500 Mb/sec below what it should).

In the Cfos panel, if I look at "Connections" -> "Adapter Information", I can see that "Calibration Done" does not go above 0%.

I have gone to the windows control panel, in networks, and in the Network Adapter I have tried to uncheck (not uninstall) the "cfoosSpeed ​​for faster connections (NDIS 6)", and when passing the same speed test everything is correct with 600/600 stable.

Then I tried to thoroughly "completely" uninstall the program with Revo Uninstaller (licensed) and the speed is correct 600/600. Then I install cfos again and the same problem starts, same proble: correct download speed and very low upload speed, around 150 Mb/sec with peaks of 200 Mb/sec.
Unchecking in the network adapter the same as before, everything is solved; but that's how to remove the program.

I have tried with the latest Beta version of the program 12.51.2553, and it does not solve anything.

I understand that what is useless is having a license for a program, having a SERIOUS problem, and keeping quiet for an answer.

fesg

Back to top Go down

Post by D1mar0n Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:17 pm

fesg wrote:Hello.

I just installed now 600/600 symmetrical fiber...
This is a very old and common problem. On my previous PC with an Intel Xeon 2.8 MHz CPU, the speed from the provider was 1 Gb / 1Gb. After installing cFosSpeed, the speed dropped by 2 times! I contacted the support service and am still waiting for an answer ... 7 months have passed ))

D1mar0n
Newbies
Newbies

D1mar0n likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Contor Mon Sep 19, 2022 7:06 pm

Hello,

Please run the Task Manager during the speed test and observe the CPU load.
If you look here in the forum, there are already posts where certain AMD CPU's CPU utilization under full network load increases to 100% and thus the CPU is "overloaded".

mfg, Contor
Contor
Contor

Anzahl der Beiträge : 102

Back to top Go down

With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb Empty With 600/600 Mb symmetrical up down, Cfosspeed blocks upload to 150 Mb

Post by fesg Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:59 am

Hello.

I just installed now 600/600 symmetrical fiber.

Previously, with another operator, I had 500 Mb download and 50 Mb upload. In any test the maximum of those 500/50 came out. All Ok. Therefore, with Cfos, which had already been installed and licensed for almost three years, I never had any problems; but I also never had to measure an upload speed greater than 50 Mb, which was the maximum I had. Now they are 600/600 symmetrical with optical fiber.

With Cfosspeed installed, the download speed is 600 Mb and the upload speed stops at 150 Mb, exceeds it until it reaches about 200 Mb and immediately drops and remains constant at those 150 Mb.

If I uninstall Cfosspeed, the download speed is 600 Mb and the upload speed is 600 Mb. What happen?
I understand that it is clear that the problem lies in the program. I have followed the steps indicated; I have calibrated the line, done the cfos speed test, etc. I have also downloaded large files from the internet and also uploaded them; other smaller ones, emails, etc. After two days using the PC nothing has improved and it is exactly the same.

Does the program not work for these speeds or is there something misconfigured?

Thanks.

fesg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down