cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plex and Emby media servers traffic not going through cfosspeed

2 posters

Go down

Plex and Emby media servers traffic not going through cfosspeed Empty Re: Plex and Emby media servers traffic not going through cfosspeed

Post by lostcowboy Tue May 21, 2019 6:21 pm

I can for the Plex media server. These are all background processes . Plex Media Server.exe, Plex DLNA Server.exe,
Plex Tuner Service.exe , Plex Update Service.exe These run all the time. there are more in the directory. CrashUploader.exe, Plex Commercial Skipper.exe, Plex Media Scanner.exe, Plex Transcoder.exe, Plex Update Service Launcher.exe, PlexRelay.exe, PlexScriptHost.exe

I am doing a high bit stream, from my computer to my Android tablet, on the task manager, I am seeing a sending of about 22Mbs, but on your cfosspeed Skin I am seeing nothing. It also shows up on The resource monitor.

lostcowboy
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Back to top Go down

Plex and Emby media servers traffic not going through cfosspeed Empty Re: Plex and Emby media servers traffic not going through cfosspeed

Post by cFos Support Tue May 21, 2019 10:25 am

Can you post the name of the exe-files that belong to the applications?
cFos Support
cFos Support
cFos Admin
cFos Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 176

Back to top Go down

Plex and Emby media servers traffic not going through cfosspeed Empty Plex and Emby media servers traffic not going through cfosspeed

Post by lostcowboy Tue May 21, 2019 1:35 am

I updated to the latest cfosspeed beta today and saw that Plex and Emby media servers traffic are not going through cfosspeed. They do showup in windows task manager and resource monitor. I have added them to media streaming, but still not showing up. Being new member I can't post links so just google Plex and Emby to find them.

I only have Plex installed right now.

lostcowboy
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down