cFos Software Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netflix Windows 10 App incompatibility

2 posters

Go down

Netflix Windows 10 App incompatibility Empty Re: Netflix Windows 10 App incompatibility

Post by cFos Chris Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:16 pm

In context menu, please click "Traffic Shaping", "Open cFosspeed console" and then enter "spd speed" and post us the output. Do the values listed for "maxrx" and "txspeed" make sense? They are in bytes/sec (not bits/sec!) I suspect there might be some problem.
cFos Chris
cFos Chris
cFos Moderator
cFos Moderator

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

Back to top Go down

Netflix Windows 10 App incompatibility Empty Re: Netflix Windows 10 App incompatibility

Post by ManniX Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:26 am

I hope this is the right forum to post, should I try again the traffic shaping forum?

Since I've installed 10.26.2313 the issue is only sporadic, great improvement but not completely fixed.

ManniX
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Back to top Go down

Netflix Windows 10 App incompatibility Empty Netflix Windows 10 App incompatibility

Post by ManniX Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Hi guys,
the Netflix App on Windows 10 is incompatible with cFos.
No matter how is prioritized the traffic from wwahost.exe.
There are always rebuffering, complete jam and drop to low quality bitrate which doesn't recover.
Stopping and restarting the playback fixes the issue 50% of the times.
With shaping disabled works properly.
I guess this is a common issue with all Windows 10 Apps since they all use this infamous wwahost.exe process.
Can't confirm because that's the only one I have and use.

I'm using 10.25.2311, updating to 10.26.2313. Missed the upgrade.

In my current version when I disable traffic shaping at next reboot is enabled again.
Previously it was keeping the last state at reboot, it is as intended or bug?

Cheers

ManniX
Newbies
Newbies

Anzahl der Beiträge : 10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down